This is one of the great secrets of second nationalities. It is a place that most people do not think about but it has many advantages:
- One big advantage is that it is not in the European Union, which gives it more liberties for both its financial and immigration policies.
- Secondly, it is inexpensive compared to most of Europe. Real estate is very affordable as is food.
- You are not required to live in Serbia to maintain your residency however You will be required to show residence in Serbia. This can be done by signing a short term rental contract. Kevelex can assist with this.
- Permanent Residence can be obtained with minimal bureaucracy: no police report, and no birth certificate. This when combined with the corporation and bank account formation (details elsewhere in the site) make an excellent package.
- A medical exam is required for applicants over 50 years of age. The "exam" consists of filling out a questionnaire and having your blood pressure taken.
- A medical insurance policy is required from Serbia. Depending upon your current health, the cost will between EUR 300 - 400 per year.
- Allcan be obtained in about 15 days.
All that is needed to get started is a copy of your passport!
You will need to be in Serbia for about 3 days to finalize your residency. We are not sure how long this will last. But for those who need a residence base in Europe this is the best option in terms of speed and price.
Please contact us for details.